18 January 2013

crush

Outfit crush!

I have a few cute outfits pinned to my Pinterest Fashion board...ok...more than a few ;)

I chose this one as my Inspiration for My Friday Fancies.


Via my pin and a fashion love affair.

Love the two different colors on the pants and shoes and I love the addition of the chambray top. Here's my take on the look.

outfit crush



Joe's Jeans skinny jeans, $175 / Steve Madden shoes / Brown handbag / Marc by Marc Jacobs logo watch / Kenneth Cole pendant jewelry / Gold earrings, $14 / J.Crew j crew



What do you think?

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

I have all of those things to make both of those outfits (besides the shoes). I feel so fashionable. Love your take on it! :)

Tiara Wasner said...

Love the colored jeans. Great outfit

-Tiara

http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

I've seen so many looks today with that top ... I am totally investing in one this weekend!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Shia
World According to Shia

Christina said...

So cute! I bought jeans that color but have been too afraid to wear them. Haha!