Good food. Good friends. Interesting game.
My Pinterest recipe was a hit. These guys were G-O-O-D!
Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb jalapenos
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 8 oz block of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Put on some gloves. You'll thank me later when you don't get jalapeno juice in your eye.
- Cut the top off each jalapeno, below the stem.
- Cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. I used a metal 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop it out. Worked PERFECTLY!
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain. Pat with a paper towel to help get all the grease off.
- Mix the sausage, softened cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese until everything is well mixed. I used my hands and it worked a lot better than a spoon.
- Grab about 1 Tbsp of filling and press into each jalapeno half.
- Bake stuffed jalapenos at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
So easy and so good. This one is definitely getting added to my pot luck/party food approved list!
And my favorite commercials...
What was your favorite food or commercial from the big game?