19 April 2013

better late than never

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm now officially hooked on Nashville.



I'll be the first to admit that I thought the premise was cheesy and I didn't think I'd like it.

I was wrong.

Producers, please give us more of Maddie & Daphne (real life sisters Lennon & Maisy Stella) singing! PLEASE!



I can't get enough of them. Come on Rayna...sign them to your label on the show so we get more!



On a side note...while looking for videos for this post...I just found out that the actors that play Scarlett and Gunnar are Australian and British. What the what?! Mind blown.



While I love their voices together, I'm also a fan of them individually. LOVING Gunnar's take on Shine by Ashley Monroe...


For a music love like me...the show is pure gold.

But perhaps two of my favorite songs from the show are sung by my list favorite character, therefore I'm going to share the real writers singing them instead of Juliette.





Great writing on the show and on the songs. If you haven't given Nashville a shot, please do. I don't think you'll be disappointed.


2 comments:

applesandglue said...

I may need to check this show out, the commercials for it always look interesting!

Christina said...

I watched the first few episodes and gave up, but everyone loves it. I might have to give it another shot. I watched Lennon and Maisy's youtube channel for a good hour a few weeks ago. They are insane!