06 April 2013

still alive & an award

Promise....even though it seems that all I have posted lately have been sunday sayings.

Almost a month ago Christina from Easily Entertained received the Liebster Award and graciously added my name to the list too.

       

Thanks Christina!

THE RULES
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given to you.
Choose 11 bloggers with 200(ish) followers to nominate.
Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
Go to each bloggers' page and let them know about the award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog.

11 FACTS
1. I can't spell. I don't know what I would do without spell check.

2. I have a birthmark on my face that I usually forget I have...until someone asks about it.

3. I am not a fan of veggies...unless they are roasted with some olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then I devour them!

4. I listen to technology podcasts on my drive to/from work. Nerdy, I know.

5. The first time I saw Titanic was a few years ago.

6. I love to go to antique stores and flea markets looking for hidden treasures.

7. My family is full of the most hilarious and crazy people on the planet. Family time is always full of laughs.

8. Changing jobs last summer was the best decision I have made in a long time.

9. I love to create.

10. Peanut butter is my weakness.

11. My favorite restaurant is Lupe Tortilla. Their beef fajitas are the BEST!



11 QUESTIONS FROM CHRISTINA
1. What are you looking forward this spring?  Dave Matthews Band concert! :)

2. What is the best book you've read recently?  I'm still currently reading Andy Cohen's Most Talkative. So far, so good.

3. Where would you go on your next vacation?  I'd LOVE to go to Ireland. Someday :)

4. What was your favorite childhood toy?  Barbies

5. What is your favorite beauty product?  Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer


6. Which famous person do you look up to? Tough one...gonna go with Reese Withersppon

7. What is your favorite cereal?  Lucky Charms

8. Which '80s or '90s movie do you think everyone should see?  Dazed and Confused.


9. What is your favorite song at the moment?  Ollie Murs "Troublemaker"


10. What is one talent you wish you had?  I wish I could play the guitar.

11. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?  Justin, JC, Joey, Chris, & Lance. Hands down.



I NOMINATE
Anyone that wants to participate :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Are you going to DMB at The Pavilion? I'll be there!!!!

applesandglue said...

Mmmm roasted veggies are yum! And wow that it took you so long to see Titanic! :)

Christina said...

Those fajitas look awesome!! I can't believe you only saw Titanic a few years ago. What did you think? Did it live up to the hype? I have never heard that song, but love it! He sounds a little like Adam Levine.